马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松阅读。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册
x
爱人,我亲爱的人,是你把我
文/勃朗宁夫人
爱人,我亲爱的人,是你把我,
My own Beloved, who hast lifted me
一个跌倒在尘埃的人,扶起来,
From this drear flat of earth where I was thrown,
又在我披垂的鬓发间吹入了一股
And, in betwixt the languid ringlets, blown
生气,好让我的前额又亮光光地
A life-breath, till the forehead hopefully
闪耀着希望--有所有的天使当着
Shines out again, as all the angels see,
你救难的吻为证!亲爱的人呀,
Before thy saving kiss! My own, my own,
当你来到我跟前,人世已舍我远去,
Who camest to me when the world was gone,
而一心仰望上帝的我、却获得了你!
And I who looked for only God, found thee!
我发现了你,我安全了,强壮了,快乐了。
I find thee; I am safe, and strong, and glad.
象一个人站立在干洁的香草地上
As one who stands in www.haiyawenxue.com dewless aspodel,
回顾他曾捱过来的苦恼的年月;
Looks backward on the tedious time he had
我抬起了胸脯,拿自己作证:
In the upper life, -- so I, with bosom-swell,
这里,在一善和那一恶之间,爱,
Make witness, here, between the good and bad,
象死一样强烈,带来了同样的解脱。
That Love, as strong as death, retrieves as well.
方平 译
伊丽莎白·芭蕾特·布朗宁,又称勃朗宁夫人或白朗宁夫人,是英国维多利亚时代最受人尊敬的诗人之一。生于1806年3月6日。15岁时,不幸骑马跌损了脊椎。从此,下肢瘫痪达24年。在她39岁那年,结识了小她6岁的诗人罗伯特·勃朗宁,她那充满着哀怨的生命从此打开了新的一章。她的作品涉及广泛的议题和思想,对艾米丽·狄金森,艾伦·坡等人都有影响。
来自群组: 读睡诗社 |